Despite widespread use and popularity, we see a lot of failed double glazing and are experts in these types of repairs.
How to tell if your double glazing has failed
- Leaking water
- Condensation between panes
Reasons why they fail
Double glazing fails for many reasons. Some haven’t been fitted properly from the start, allowing gaps that let water in. Sometimes seals break following accidental damage. Sometimes they’re simply just too old to function at their best.
What We Can Do
With over thirty years in the window business, we’re experts in the field and can advise you on whether it’s best to get a repair or simply replace the window or windows. If the window is beyond repair, we will replace it with as little disruption to your home as possible. There are hundreds of different types of windows and window parts and, with our extensive experience and knowledge, we will be able to match your new windows to the rest.
If you’re concerned about your double glazed windows, give us a call on 0800 046 7366 for expert advice.
- What is the width and height of the glass that you can see? mm or inches? Please enter your sizes in the table below
- What are the frames made of? PVC, aluminum or timber?
- Is the glass unit into a door or window?
- Is the glass unit within 30cm from a door or within 80cm from your flooring? Enter measurement in the ‘Safety Check‘ field below. This measurement is important as it dictates whether the unit is a safety unit to comply with current glazing regulations.
- Is the glass unit clear or obscure?
- Has the glass unit got any lead design on it or bars inside the glass unit?
Please enter all sizes in mm
ALL OUR GLASS UNITS ARE GUARANTEED FOR A PERIOD OF 10 YEARS
If a unit fails during the guarantee period due to installation or manufacturing defects it will be replaced completely free of charge.
If you need and assistance, Call 0800 0467366 and we will be pleased to help you.
Alternatively you can click here to see our PDF guide on how to complete this glazing form.
To see images of the various Lead and Georgian styles click here.
Please complete the form below for quotation.
* = Required details